Power Washing and Sandblasting
Power Washing also known as Pressure Washing is the use of high-pressure water spray to remove loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud and dirt from surfaces and objects such as buildings and concrete surfaces.
Sandblasting is performed by forcibly propelling a stream of abrasive material against a surface under high pressure to smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, shape a surface or remove surface grime.
When should you Power Wash?
- When your building or surface has graffiti painted on it
- When your building or surface has dirt, grime, mold or dust covering it
- When the building or surface has loose paint chipping off of it
When should you Sandblast?
- When power washing is not strong enough
- When your building or surface needs a texture change